Specializing In IKEA Kitchen And Wardrobe Assembly And Installation..
FIND US ON
OPEN 7AM-7PM 7 DAYS A WEEK
You Buy It
We Build It
8 STEPS TO GETTING YOUR IKEA DREAM KITCHEN
1. Plan your kitchen.
I recommend www.inspiredkitchendesign.com ( consult with your contractor about electrical and/or plumbing possible changes)
2. Demo your existing kitchen
3. Prep for your new kitchen (plumbing, electrical, and/or drywall and paint work) In the case that you are not changing the footprint of your kitchen you very well may not need much electrical or plumbing work done for prep. Also depending of your project you may paint before or after cabinet installation.
4. Www.IBEABuilder.com assemble and install all kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers, and inner accessories, filler pieces etc.
5. Have your countertop company measure templates for countertop installation.
6. install all appliances. May or may not install hood before or after backsplash depending on your plan.
7. Countertops and backsplash.
8. Install Flooring.
** This is only to help give a general idea of the IKEA kitchen installation process and steps and/or work may differ.